Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Did You Cough? Time For a CAT Scan.

I'm a little paranoid and nervous when it comes to the health of my family.

The other day I said to Jared, joking of course,

"If we had the means, I would make us get full-body CAT scans every year. Just to make sure."

He then said, "If we had the means, would you buy a CAT scan machine to put in our mansion and use it whenever we got sick?"









Hummm.... Interesting. If I had endless money and was frivolous, I would buy a CAT scan machine.

What ridiculous item would you buy, If money wasn't an issue?

5 comments:

Greg said...

I would go for the latest greatest scooter.

Patterson Family said...

Personal Slaves. That way I can be like the Kings of old and just get fatter and have everyone do everything for me. And a new I-Pod.

Dane

Marie said...

What ridiculous item wouldn't I buy if money wasn't an issue?

Actually, I'd have a fortress with a solid 2-year supply of everything. (Food, soap, TP, money) It would all be well organized with my trusty consolidators. (The huge ones that hold the #10 cans) and I would keep it all in the secret basement of my house.

Jared said...

Personal slaves, hmmm... They would have to be smart enough to work an MRI machine so I could get my daily CAT scan.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

hmmm...if money wasn't the issue. seems so foreign! :) since you're gonna have the CAT scan, I guess I don't have to worry about buying one now! :) (that is such an interesting item! very funny.)