Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Own Personal Zoo.

At each and every meal, Hannah and I are entertained by the zoo that is living in our backyard.

We have lots of birds...










And lizards. Big ones... Freakishly big.
















It's a really fun part of life. There is always a show going on at all times.

For now everyone can stay and live in our backyard rent free...

but the day one of those lizards makes it inside the house, their welcome is officially worn out.









Hannah gets excited and points at everything.

6 comments:

camicoff said...

Your back yard is huge! Lots of shade. How fun!

Courtney said...

Okay I saw the pictures and was going to say that your back yard is so big and looks fun to play in but the previous post beat me to it. As you can see I wasn't deterred and replied about it anyway. We will have to get together again when the weather gets a little cooler and maybe let the kids play outside.

Kasey said...

Todd would love to come play at your house! When we were in Powell he spent hours and hours chasing lizards.

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

I seriously crack up every time I read your blog, girl! You are so stinkin' hilarious! I'm loving that Hannah is showing some pretty strong tendencies towards a similar direction, too -- you guys must have a lot of fun! So how is it going without cable? Scott and I have actually been thinking about GETTING it because we miss Discovery so much. Are you surviving???

Cannwin said...

Here, here! How the heck did you wrangle that yard out of the real estate agent. I'm soooo jealous. Can I move in?

Tanya Leigh said...

Yes, I LOVE the backyard picture w/ Hannah! I think those are horney toads - those things are huge! (But the good thing about lizards is they eat bugs & spiders! :)