Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tons and Tons of Sand.

We went to the beach.



















It was so much fun!
















We buried Jared...













And built him a new body.
















We went with Marie, Alan, and Grace.
(Jared's sister, our brother-in-law, and neice)
















Hannah liked the beach...




















But not the ocean.



That wave was bigger than we thought it would be.

8 comments:

AshandNate said...

You and Hannah are beautiful. hope you are feeling better...I've been thinkin about you. Let me know if I can do anything for ya. Love you.

Kyla said...

Hannah is SO ADORABLE!! I ♥ her curls!!

Are you guys going to Water World on Friday with AmEx?

Courtney said...

We just went to the beach too and Ethan loved playing in the sand. Isn't it so much fun to watch them play and discover something new. It looks like you guys had a good time.

Elizabeth said...

Cute pics of you all on the beach! I have to go a long ways to get to a beach!

Marleen said...

Loved that video. Hannah has such cute curls.

Courtney said...

Lisa,
I am not exactly sure how to respond to a comment so I thought I would just leave it on your blog. I did like The Host although it is a bit sciencefictiony. I know that isn't a real word but you get the idea. It is about an alien invasion but it is also about human survival, human spirit and determination, feelings, etc.

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

What a blast! Hannah is so cute in her little hat and swimsuit ... love the pictures. And what a hilarious video, too! Aaahh, the ocean. :D Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Brittney Burton said...

How fun! Hannah is so cute! I love her curly hair.