It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The Many Hairs Of Hannah.
In the morning, it's big and has a mind of it's own.
It calms down a bit during the day.
After bath time it looks so nice and tame.
Then she goes to bed and the hair monster returns.
ahhhh...takes me back to my girls' hair when they were little. i'd always put piggie tails in and then they'd have mohawks when the rubberbands came out! soooo funny! unfort., little miss eden has no hair... your hannah is adorable with or without the fro!
8 comments:
I wondered where she got her culs from! She's cute, even with wild hair! My hair goes thru a similar evolution, I can relate!
hilarious! and familiar! chloe's hair is ca-razy in the morning too! she gets it from...i dunno?
she is so cute! i can't believe how big your girl is getting!
ahhhh...takes me back to my girls' hair when they were little. i'd always put piggie tails in and then they'd have mohawks when the rubberbands came out! soooo funny! unfort., little miss eden has no hair...
your hannah is adorable with or without the fro!
Love it!
That's awesome... I love it!
I love sleepy puffy eyes:)
i want one just like her!
Their pretty easy to make, but the maintenance takes commitment. Wink.
But worth it.
Post a Comment