It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Not to campare Hannah to a monkey, but that makes me think of the story of how they catch monkeys...you put a treat in a box that has a small hole and their fist won't fit thru coming back out...they'll never drop the treat to run to safety.
I'm dying! Isn't it sad though how we run to grab our camera first?!? One time Kylee got her hand stuck in a fruit roll up box. I had to capture it on film for sure, then release her from the box.
7 comments:
Not to campare Hannah to a monkey, but that makes me think of the story of how they catch monkeys...you put a treat in a box that has a small hole and their fist won't fit thru coming back out...they'll never drop the treat to run to safety.
Pretty funny picture. Hannah is always cute.
She would not let go of the pen. It took me and Jared to pry her fingers open.
Im sorry, but that is funny.
I like how you took a picture before you saved your daughter! LOL I would do that too!
oh to be a child again... that's hilarious.
sorry that mysterious comment was from me (logged in a different account) sorry!!!
I'm dying! Isn't it sad though how we run to grab our camera first?!? One time Kylee got her hand stuck in a fruit roll up box. I had to capture it on film for sure, then release her from the box.
Post a Comment