I prefer Yoplait Light Yogurt. Everything else is subpar.

I'm a butter snot too...

I like to eat Smart Balance Butter. I feel like I'm eating yummy pig lard when I use any other kind.
C'mon we all have a little snottiness in us.
What kind are you?
I will admit, I often eat store brand yogurt and butter when I can't get a good deal on my favorites. But I have to choke them down.
7 comments:
I too prefer the Yoplait Light yogurt even over the regula Yoplait yogurt. We love Cherry Juicy Juice, and most other flavors of Juicy Juice as well. I always wait until it goes on sale and then stock up. We also only buy Tropicana Orange Juice and the Hillshire Farms sandwich meat. It is funny what we prefer and have a hard time digressing from it.
"Yummy pig lard" - love it! Gotta get me some of that! Just kidding. Let's see. Food wise, I can't think of anything right now. (I know there's plenty of things...)
But I'm a snot when it comes to personal hygiene products. I only like Huggies and the Kirkland wipes to name a few...(Lisa, I bought my last pack of size 3 Huggies for .14 a diaper. Please tell me that's good.)
I'm a water snot. I grew up with a reverse osmosis tap in our house and I can't drink anything but. Any form of spring water (Arrowhead) is out. Glad to know I'm not the only snot!
Heinz ketchup. I will now eat Hunts only because it is on sale a lot, but I prefer Heinz. I will also only eat Heinz hamburger pickles. Which, you can only buy at Safeway. I will not sub those. Do you think I like Heinz? It's so funny to see how everyone differs. Great post!
I'm a total snob when it comes to butter/spread. I'll even go the grocery store at the most inconvenient hour if we have run out! I will only use Brummel & Brown w/ yougurt spread
I have to have the expensive kind of yogurt from the health food store...all others taste too sweet. now THERE'S a snob for you. I also won't eat any baked goods that don't have nuts in them...I know, I'm a nut.
nice blog,..
salam kenal from Indonesian
Post a Comment