Me, being 8 months prego, and Hannah being 18 months old, couldn't really do much but hang back and have fun with family and friends in AZ.
The Flight:
We sat next to a young guy who will never have kids because of his experience sitting next to us.
Hannah hit him with a bag of apples.
She threw water on him and his DVD player.
And during the 3 1/2 hour flight she had 3 major break downs.
The lady in front reclined her seat limiting our already tight space, which caused Hannah to push and kick on her seat until she moved it back into the upright position.
I had to apologize to many people... repeatedly.
I've never been so glad to get off a plane.
But, we're here and we love it. It has been snowing since we got here.
Wahoo for being cold!

The view from our window this morning.
(Special thanks to Greg, Teresa, Grayson, Mom, Chris, Ely, & Brandon for helping us load the truck, or staying at your house, feeding us, and with all the things that go along with moving! And thanks Scott and Josh for helping us move in.)
9 comments:
Clip from Alan & my conversation:
Alan comes in telling me how it's sub zero in Chicago right now.
A, "Poor Lisa, that is COLD!"
M, "Yeah, we don't really care about Jared, huh."
A, "No, he lived in Sweden, so he's used to it."
M," Lisa lived in Connecticut.I think she wore all of her possessions under her skirts though."
A,"Oh yeah, so she's fine. Poor Hannah."
M, "Yeah, poor Hannah."
I'm so glad you all arrived safe and sound! I will miss you so much.
So SAD Lisa!!! But I guess that when I go to St. Louis to visit the parents we could meet in the middle or something! That would be so much fun. Or maybe I'll just have to go up to Chicago as you are there now as well as two of my mission comps and an elder that served half of my mission with me. Who knew that Chicago would be the place to move? And keep us updated on the BABY!!! Yeah!
Oh, wow I didn't know you were moving so soon! You'll have to update me on your new address. I am glad you are closer to me! I'll have to make a pitstop in Chicago one of these days. Welcome to snow again! ;)
yeah! so whose visiting who first? It's only 8 hours...ish to us we have to see each other and I'm a little offended that you didn't stop on your way up Jared I'm sure we weren't that far away.
I completely missed something!
You moved to Chicago?
and in the wintertime?
What drove you to such insanity???
Work?School?
you are very brave!
Ahh, you moved! Crazy. So exciting too. I hope the love for Chicago grows. I'm hoping plane rides aren't in Hannah's future anytime soon.
how exciting. you and i are practically neighbors now. i would love to come visit you one of these days - if you are down.
Gotta love flying with kids...
Post a Comment