It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Picture Of The Month - March
(My first moment holding Asher.)
It's such a huge feeling when you hold your child for the first time.
That moment is precious! I think you are the prettiest lady photographed moments after giving birth. Definitely. Asher is adorable, of course- he is a Cute Allen! Congrats on the baby, I'm so happy for you guys. Hugs all around.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are absolutely glowing & beautiful. That is a precious picture. I love his name, I love the hair, give him a squeeze & a kiss for me :)
2 comments:
That moment is precious! I think you are the prettiest lady photographed moments after giving birth. Definitely. Asher is adorable, of course- he is a Cute Allen! Congrats on the baby, I'm so happy for you guys. Hugs all around.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are absolutely glowing & beautiful. That is a precious picture. I love his name, I love the hair, give him a squeeze & a kiss for me :)
Post a Comment