It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Happy Mother's Day to you! Your children are absolutely adorable. Sorry I haven't responded sooner to your comment. I moved out to south Gilbert. I am right by the mountains--its beautiful! Went to my new ward today-so much fun.
Aren't you the cutest mom ever! I feel you on the kinda, sorta, love it. Thank heavens for all of the wonderful moments that balance out the crazy ones. Wonderful ones like now when the kids are in bed...just kidding! :)
Lis, I really mean this when I say, I can't believe how fast Asher got cute! I mean, he's way to little to be that cute. did he ever have a squished up awkward newborn look?
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! Your children are absolutely adorable. Sorry I haven't responded sooner to your comment. I moved out to south Gilbert. I am right by the mountains--its beautiful! Went to my new ward today-so much fun.
How are things in Chicago?
Aren't you the cutest mom ever! I feel you on the kinda, sorta, love it. Thank heavens for all of the wonderful moments that balance out the crazy ones. Wonderful ones like now when the kids are in bed...just kidding! :)
You're not just an amazing mom, you're a very attractive amazing mom. Putting us all to shame. Way to go!
Ohhhh, those pictures are precious! Happy Mommy's Day to ya!
Lis, I really mean this when I say, I can't believe how fast Asher got cute! I mean, he's way to little to be that cute. did he ever have a squished up awkward newborn look?
Those are great photos! I love seeing pictures of you with your kids! Hope you had a good mother's day.
Post a Comment