Sunday, August 9, 2009

Humbled By Food.

I can openly say I think I'm a good cook.

Lately, dinner has been pretty awesome around here.
I've even started to get prideful about it.

Tonight I tried a new recipe.

Jared's direct quote after his first bite:

"This is nasty!"

And it was.



I'm trying not to figuring out how much money I just scraped into the trash.

5 comments:

Jess Hammond said...

what the heck was it?

Melissa said...

I love good recipes, share. Not this one, your good dinners.

Marie said...

Man, it's such a bummer when the dinner is nasty. A couple weeks ago, my "go-to" meal turned out nasty. How do you mess up taco salad? I don't know if it was the lettuce or tomatoes or what, but the whole thing tasted like dirt. Seriously, so gross.

Jared said...

It was called "Toasted Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Peppers."

It's a pampered chef recipe.

Courtney said...

That's too bad it turned out yucky. I am always trying new recipes and some defintely taste better than others. Luckily Carina will tell me if she likes it or not and if it is a miss the recipe paper goes right in the trash so I don't accidently make it again.