It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
I can't believe I've never been to your blog. I need to invite you to my elitist private blog ;). I linked over from Robyn's with your comment. Great pictures! Asher is huge and Hannah is so funny!
Great picture! I just caught up so here's a list of comments: -Wow--green next to the lake with the city in the background. I'm not used to the green. I miss that city. -Yeah, how DID she color on her back?!? -Uh, let me explain the crust thing, as an adult who hates crusts: it's gross. It's a waste of calories. It does not taste like the middle, it is dry and hard and doesn't taste like bread at all. There. Now do you get it? Crust schmust. -Oh, and let's not forget the hilarious blog about Asher in pink. That was cute. In his favor, he still looks like a boy. When my kids were that small, if they weren't in pink, I would even sometimes call them "he".
3 comments:
I can't believe I've never been to your blog. I need to invite you to my elitist private blog ;). I linked over from Robyn's with your comment. Great pictures! Asher is huge and Hannah is so funny!
oh my mini jared/grayson. holy cow. he's so cute. i could die.
Great picture! I just caught up so here's a list of comments:
-Wow--green next to the lake with the city in the background. I'm not used to the green. I miss that city.
-Yeah, how DID she color on her back?!?
-Uh, let me explain the crust thing, as an adult who hates crusts: it's gross. It's a waste of calories. It does not taste like the middle, it is dry and hard and doesn't taste like bread at all. There. Now do you get it? Crust schmust.
-Oh, and let's not forget the hilarious blog about Asher in pink. That was cute. In his favor, he still looks like a boy. When my kids were that small, if they weren't in pink, I would even sometimes call them "he".
Post a Comment