Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting Around... Belly Style.

Asher got really good at the army crawl today. It just took the right movtivation...

A toy bucket.

(Please forgive Hannah's tantrum in the background, it was time for bed.)



And then he wondered what the camera would taste like.



And in case you didn't get enough from the first two videos.



I have my moments when I'm in shock about how fast he is growing up. He'll by 7 months old in about a week. Time flies too fast.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The crawling video was so cute! I loved the smile at the end! He's getting so big.

Diana said...

Asher, Awesome crawling but more important- Awesome Pants! Those seriously are the ultimate baby pants- I don't know why but they just make kids legs look so cute. They looked good on Hannah but Asher can definitely pull them off! Miss you guys!

Patterson Family said...

Cute kid! I love love love the crawling stage-it is so sweet! I'm freaking at his hair-I love it!