Sunday, November 22, 2009

All Filled Up.

All Filled Up is the emotion you feel when your heart is so full of love for another person you can physically feel it in your chest.

It's a term Jared and I invented when we were dating.

I was all filled up this week...



It was my birthday...



I turned 29 and it was awesome.

I had many little moments that confirmed life is good.





It's the first year since High School that I've actually felt older...

but I've decide that's okay.

(Not pictured was my favorite moment of all 4 of us snuggled on the couch watching a movie the morning of my birthday.)

6 comments:

The Draxler Days said...

Oh, I am a bad friend, sorry I missed it! Happy birthday. I am so glad that you feel all filled up this week! This time of year is so great to remind us just what we have to be happy about!

Elise said...

I love that picture of Asher in the tub. So cute!

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

mommy said...

You guys are so cute. Happy late bday!

Kira: said...

Happy birthday. I love the picture of Hannah and the syrup- was she on a sugar high for hours? :-) Glad you had a good day!

Cannwin said...

happy birthday!

Elizabeth said...

So glad you had a nice bday! Cute pics. We are all blessed, I feel "all filled up" lately too. Love ya!