They got cancelled.
I did my hair and make-up for the occasion. For me, that takes much effort.
So instead I wandered around our local grocery store for fun. Seriously. I literally strolled up and down every isle just looking at all the stuff I never notice when grocery shopping.
It was a fascinating experience.
I learned:
1. Every fruit and vegetable known to man has been juiced.
2. There are way too many different kinds of olives. And the olive bar looks gross. They just sit out all day.
3. Chicken feet?! How could raw chicken feet with the toe nail still attached serve a purpose in this world?



I highly recommend this activity.
You too will be amazed at how much they can cram into one store.
If I offended any of you about olives or chicken feet, I do apologize. I am unlearned when it comes to those things.
6 comments:
That chicken foot looks like a witch's hand. But I still want to eat it.
One of my favorite activities is to wonder the store, especially Wal-Mart, by myself and educate myself on some of the weird things in exsistance. I love getting ready for no one and no where to go. It's kindof awesome.
Huh, can't say I've ever done this. And if there are things like chicken feet at my grocery store...maybe ignorance is bliss. :)
You don't like raw chicken feet?
Oh, they're delicious!!
Hey Lisa- I don't know what I did with the email that said when you'd be in AZ. Are you here yet?
I have been known to browse the grocery store all dressed up too. But those chicken feet look incredibly gross.... :-)
By the way, I made my blog an invitation only one. I sent the invite to the only email I have for you. Did you get it?
Um, I'm really offended by your comment about chicken feet. In my religion they are holyholy, and we use them for a number of important things...such as...being gross...
Also, I love "all filled up". that is a great saying. May I borrow it?
And to be sure that you know that we should be friends, I totally talked my prom date into taking me to my fave grocery store in highschool so that I could walk around in my prom get-up there. It was a fulfilling moment.
Post a Comment