Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hey Asher, When's Your Baby Due?

Asher lost weight from being sick for 2 weeks. He got skinny, and I was mildly nervous about it.

Not anymore...


His appetite instantly doubled. He's on a eating rampage.

He screams at me if I don't feed him fast enough.

After dinner his belly is so full I'm afraid to hold him too tight.

(Hannah was in time out. That's why you hear so much yelling.)

Even Hannah has noticed how much Asher eats. Yesterday she said, "He's always hungry."

Glad to have a happy boy again.

(He likes to close doors. It's very exciting for him. Whatever floats your boat dude!)

4 comments:

E B said...

That is an awesome belly shot.

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad he's feeling better, that's a cute video.

AshandNate said...

It sounds like Asher and Ava would get along fabulously!
I'm glad he feeling better, I didn't even know he was sick! Love ya babe,ash

Dusty said...

hey! how are you guys? I can't believe how much Asher looks like Jared! wow! Hope all is well