This is my friend Suzanne.
She got married to her perfect guy.
I'm so happy I got to be there to see it.
Suzanne, I'll love your guts forever. I'm excited for you and Brian.
Special thanks to Jared, for keeping the kids alive long enough for me to spend a crazy 48 hours in AZ.
10 comments:
Yay for both of you! Suzanne looks amazing; actually you both do! I'm so happy for her and I'm so glad that you got to come! How fun!
you look so cute!
Wahoo! She's looks amazing! I'm sad I missed it, but thrilled you were able to come to see her beautiful day! Fun!
So FUN! I am glad that you got to go down there for it. And you know what's really funny? That picture of her in front of the temple that has the couple coming out behind them. They just got married too and are my friends from up here! Craziness! Anyways, good to see your face even if I have to connect with you vicariously through a blog. Maybe we'll be friends in person again sometime soon!
Your dress was so pretty--you look absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure getting away to the Arizona sunshine felt splendid!
I would like to comment on your speedy post. Didn't you just get back? You are wonder woman! It was so fun to see you!
Awesome wedding hair!
Is that Hermana Burton? I was thinking of her the other day. Cute pics.
Yup, that's her.
Awesome! I was thinking that must be her- not very many girls so tall! She looks so happy, I'm very happy for her.
Post a Comment