After some cute begging, I give her a mani-pedi and let her watch WALL-E.




She requests blue, even though I don't have that color.

She always touches her fingers before they're dry.
Always.
Usually within seconds of finishing.

(They would look better, if she sat still.)
It's a fun mother-daughter moment.
I'm mildly nervous about the up-swing in girly stuff. She likes to look cute for boys. And there is a specific boy she mentions... alot.
She's not even 3 yet.
Yikes.
3 comments:
Sounds a lot like what happens in our house. Minus the boy stuff. Thank Heavens!
Sounds familiar. Melody talks about boys all the time- one in particular- and she won't be 2 until next month. Yikes. I tried to give her a manicure once- and it made a big mess... but I used the "dry in 60 seconds" stuff on her toes- and then hold and blow on her feet until they are mostly dry. I love girls :-)
Tell me about it. Shyre is still as boy crazy as they come. Last month, this 3 year old "Fell in love with Burk!"
Aaaa!
Post a Comment