Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wish Me Luck.

Asher is at that age where I have to work a little harder to keep him alive.


He can walk and climb, but has zero common sense and not the best balance.

Taking my kids to the park used to be relaxing for me. Now it's about keeping Asher from breaking his adorable neck.

I introduced him to the slide. Bad idea. He loves it.


He didn't even hesitate on the first try. Went face first without thinking.

Usually he slides down on his belly, but often he walks off the platform without looking where he's going. He doesn't learn from pain.


He doesn't care if someone is in front of him. He slides right past them.



I'm crossing my fingers Asher makes it through the summer.

We've also been to the beach 3 times in the last week. Keeping Asher from drowning is work too.

You ask why I even leave my house?

Because the park and beach are safer than the trouble he gets into at home.

Wish me luck.

I think this is when my gray hairs will make their debut.
I hope I look good in gray.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Good luck. I hate the park at that stage.