Monday, November 1, 2010

Picture of The Month - November


Hannah loved wearing blue eye shadow.
Asher took off in all directions. He didn't need us anymore, he had candy.
And we, the parents, raided the kid's buckets for the good stuff.



Bonus Pictures:




Bonus Video:

6 comments:

E B said...

How did I miss the eye shadow and stinger when I saw them in person?!

The Draxler Days said...

Trick or treating is alive and well where you live. It is a dieing thing here. 0 trick or treaters at our house. We live on a busy road so you think maybe a couple, not a one! Sort of disappointed me!`

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Love it. Ty said, "I want to show Hannah my costume!" I guess I better post pics on my family blog.

Laurel Baker said...

Hey...we have that same "Bee" costume!! It has always been too small to fit any of the boys at Halloween, except this year it would have fit Myles, but I didn't have any black pants to go with it! (I couldn't justify buying some when I had other costumes that he could wear) Asher looked so cute in it, and what a pretty princess Hannah was!! It is so funny to me seeing her as a "little girl" and not a "baby/toddler" like she was when you moved! What cute kids!!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Hope you guys had fun.

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh my goodness! It's just like all those movies of Halloween! All the kiddies running from front porch to front porch, fall leaves EVERYWHERE, and SWEATERS over the costumes!

We were in shorts. No leaves on the ground, and there was a bit more walking between houses. ;)

Thanks for the Halloween treat! :)