It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Merry Christmas To Me.
What's the difference between Christmas in Chicago...
and Christmas in Arizona?
I don't have to give myself a pep talk before going outside.
There's a heck of a lot to be said for that. I often ask why I don't live in some place like Arizona or Texas. I will probably as that question for the rest of my life.
Over Christmas break I stayed in as much as I could and pretty much only went outside to walk dogs...it's so cold out here in the East! I get cold having to walk on campus. It's very much like CT out here in PA.
5 comments:
There's a heck of a lot to be said for that. I often ask why I don't live in some place like Arizona or Texas. I will probably as that question for the rest of my life.
Amen! I LOVE YOU ARIZONA! I will make it back one day! And I will freeze my toes off until I do.
Um, that top sunflower is the most depressing thing ever. I'm glad you're here enjoying happy little flowers instead!
I prefer the 4 seasons for each, their individual beauty. Although the cold and hot can go :). Have you tried the UV light in the hills? (scorpions)
Over Christmas break I stayed in as much as I could and pretty much only went outside to walk dogs...it's so cold out here in the East! I get cold having to walk on campus. It's very much like CT out here in PA.
Post a Comment