Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Picture of The Month - December



I have a bucket list.

I've had it since I was a kid. It's grown a whole bunch over the years.

But the thing that started the bucket list was the desire to slam my face into a cake.

My sweet friend Julie made me a cake for my birthday so I could finally fulfill that part of my list.

It was fabulous. One of the best gifts I've received. Thanks Julie.

Bonus Video:


Items don't make it onto the list easily. The idea is first heard, sticks with me for years and then makes the cut.

There are currently 18 items on my list.

I keep it on the fridge.

What's on your list?

7 comments:

Cannwin said...

Where are you in that picture?

E B said...

That is AWESOME! I hope the experience met your expectations.

Elizabeth said...

That was so funny! You crack me up. I needed that laugh, thanks. I'm so glad you still have your sense of humor.

Hmmm...Bucket List...mostly things that I want to see & photograph, like Europe! I want to travel and see the art that I see in my classes firsthand.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and my bucket list also mostly consists of things I want to make...quilts, etc.

Liesl Shurtliff said...

LOL! You rock. This is why we're friends.

Marie said...

That is awesome. So great!
I think you should share the rest of your list...

Diana said...

That is way funny!