Yup, those are my husbands apps. #3 and #10 on their favorite list.
ABC Wildlife and ABC Go are two iPhone and iPad apps that my husband's company Peapod Labs created.
They worked hard. And it shows.
Those apps are awesome.
Good job Jared, Guillermo, and Jun.
People like your stuff.
6 comments:
This is really, really cool.
The news anchor was really impressed with Pea Pod's video quality. Of course.
I don't know how I feel about that cat one. You want to teach your kids to punch a cat?
Way to go guys!
Awesome. I really, really hope his business does well, partly for you guys, but mostly for my own selfish reasons. I would really like you to stay in Chicago forever.
Super cool! I liked how they highlighted the hamster on his back on the piano keys...random but awesome!
Thanks for all of the hard work Jared! Our kids love all the apps! Scotland (1 yr old) tries to swipe my computer screen when I am on our blog. He is trying to move to the next picture/activity! Amazing how quickly they adapt to technology!
Awesome! Way to go!
Post a Comment