They say you are supposed to drink 8 cups of water a day.
Why should I?
Don't tell me what to do.
Okay... I might if you give me a good reason.
Here's the math...
You urinate 6.3 cups of water a day.
Through sweat, breathing, and number two (a.k.a poop) you lose 4 cups of water a day.
Are you keeping up? That's about 10 cups you lose each day.
You eat about 2 cups of water through food.
So you need about 8 cups to make up the difference.
Was that hard to understand? Did you follow that?
Water is your body's main chemical component. Water is 60% of your weight. Every system in your body depends on water.
Water flushes toxins, carries nutrients, and provides moisture for tissues. So if you don't drink up, things don't work as well. Which can eventually cause problems.
I wondered. Now I know. Thought I'd share.
The End.
I'll go now.
*Got my info from lots of sites, but quoted this one mainly. My math is based on an average adult in an average climate.

4 comments:
Thanks, now I need to poop (number 2)
If beans were water, I'd be 60% beans!
Thanks. That explains a lot. You almost have me convinced to keep up!
Nice post. It all make sense now! : )
Post a Comment