Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Food World.

In my imaginary world...

Nerds are vitamins.



For your health you must slam down a box a day.


And in my world...

Totino's pizza is really healthy and good for you.



I also own the company that makes them so I get them for free.


And the trees in my world grow...



Maple glazed doughnuts. Which are also good for you.

All other doughnuts don't exist.
Except maybe Krispy Kreme glazed. I'm still deciding.


And in my world...

There is a Wendy's in every neighborhood.

And the regular chicken nuggets were put back on the dollar menu.


And in this land it is socially acceptable to have a deep love for Funyuns.


And all members of my world think salmon tastes super-gross too and I no longer feel dumb for being the only one. 

And when you buy produce it doesn't go bad for at least 2 weeks.

And kids magically behave while moms or dads make dinner.

And nobody flips out when I tell them I drink whole milk. Because they do too.

And the whole fruit tangerine popcycle is on our world flag.




And looks something like this...


What's in your world?

P.S. And everyone can teleport, winter is only 6 weeks long, everyone lives close to the beach, the sky changes colors at each hour so you know the time, I can fly, and there is a global holiday for the death of all cockroaches.
And people don't litter. 

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been doing a fitness challenge for 10 weeks now.

You can see what's on my mind.

I can't wait till Monday. Dunkin here I come.

Marie said...

"And people don't liter"- you crack me up!
I hope you tell us more about your fitness challenge. You rock.

Seamore Tomato said...

I'm so with you on the nerds as vitamins. I think I have a box downstairs... I think I should go eat it. Maybe it'll help me finally get over this flu...

E B said...

In my world, I would eat fats and oils without my body freaking out! Then I could have all the coconut curry, chocolate bars, and Chinese buffet food I want.

Greg said...

This is a fact. Honeynut Cheerios will be in the Celestial Kingdom.

The Westbrooks said...

Let me know when you'll be accepting passport applications, because I'd like to be first in line.

Liesl Shurtliff said...

I just want to go to Hogwarts. At least let me apparate.

Barton Family said...

To be honest my perfect world sounds almost exactly like yours.

Tanya Leigh said...

I love whole milk! *If you're going to drink less than that, why not just get a cup of water? :)

In my world...

Time travel is completely feasible. - Name your era.

Diana said...

All, I want in my world is the ability to teleport, My life would be so much more efficient! Dad, like the fact about the cheerios : ).

Elizabeth said...

I love your little world. I'll come live there with you ;)