Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jared's Three-Hat Life.

Jared is in demand.


He wears lots of hats everyday.


The family hat.


And the full time work hat.


The full time school hat.


He graduates next month. Wahoo!


He still rides his bike 9 miles to school almost everyday. 
He recently had his personal best time of 26 something minutes. 
That's half the time it takes to ride the bus. Go Jared!



Ultimate frisbee is back in season.


Under interests on Jared's resume it actually says, 
"Anything with a frisbee."




He's good at wearing all his hats.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Jared- are there any near-death experiences from riding your bike to school?
And are you so ready to chuck the "school" hat? That is awesome!

Cannwin said...

Wahoo! I don't think I realized you were almost done. I guess I ought to have but I've been so busy dealing with our own pending graduation!

Super excited for you... email me your plans, if there's a move involved we should coordinate a meetup!!!!

Elizabeth said...

That's great to hear that Jared is graduating soon! That's a lot of hats to wear, way to go!