It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Lisa's Go Go Go Life.
I'm Busy.
I'm tired.
My brain hurts. But in a good way.
Something recently happened to me.
I was given an amazing opportunity to become a personal trainer here in my neighborhood. It all came out of nowhere. But I love it. It's fascinating. And I can't get enough of it.
It's perfect for me with two little kids at home.
If I can just survive the next 2 months of cramming for the certification test, life will slow down a bit and normalize.
My life is breakfast, play, lunch, preschool, study, park, dinner, work, bed.
And somewhere in there is cleaning, cooking, training, church stuff, friends, and a husband.
It's go go go.
But I love love love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just in case someone doubted you were super woman...YOU ROCK!
A picture of your guns, please:)
Sounds awesome! You go girl!
Post a Comment