It's like a best friend to me.
Except I eat my friend after saying hi.
Here are some of the best things my tongue has ever seen.
(In no particular order)
1. Shrimp and chips.
From Pete's Fish and Chips. I could drink their sauce.
2. Totinos pizza.
I am fully aware that it is the cheapest most unhealthy frozen pizza available.
Have you had it?
It's a current closet addiction of mine. Literally. I've eaten it in a closet to avoid sharing.
3. Curry noodles.
From Noodles Etc. I made a pretty close copy-cat recipe last night. I'll share it once I perfect it.
4. Peanut Butter Fudge ice cream.
The Target brand Archer Farms. The best kept secret at Target.
5. Prawns.
Hey buddy. Wanna come over for dinner? I'll draw you a nice hot bath.
The difference between a shrimp and a prawn is that they are totally different creatures that look exactly alike.
Both taste great though.
6. Truffle french fries.
From Rockit Bar & Grill. They are even good as leftovers.
7. Sugar Cookies.
Milk must be present for enjoyment.
8. Beef Brisket.
From Joe's BBQ. I could also drink their sauce. I think I might have once.
9. Andes mint ice cream.
I used to hate mint desserts. This ice cream converted me.
Maple please.
I don't know why, but the long johns taste better than the circles.
What's on your top 10 of taste?
P.S. The first alternate on my list would be Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries.









4 comments:
mmmmm ... pete's fish and chips - it's been too long!
have you ever had a crawfish boil? we had it in new orleans - crawfish, potatoes, corn all cooked together with spices - then dumped out in front of you - kinda trough style - you eat with your hands (or i did) and you sop up the juices with french bread.
and i'm with you on totinos - it's even good microwaved when you're especially impatient.
I think the restaraunts that we don't have access too should have come with a warning. I got really excited to eat some Pete's fish and chips-but it's only in AZ! I feel cheated.
Also: I do know the difference between too and to. Just had to make that clear.
I'm down with the Maple Long Johns as well. Chips and salsa are on my list too. Lisa, I just want you to know how much I heart your blog! It seems you post what I am thinking in my head yet don't quite know how to put down on paper er blog. So, well done. Thanks!
Post a Comment