Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not in a Million Years.

This is what an emotional breakdown looks like...


And you'll never guess in a million years why she's crying. Never.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She says she can't see the T.V. 

Sigh.

We go through this everyday when I scoot her over by 6 inches so Asher can watch too.

What a mean mom I am. 

Making my kids watch T.V at a slight angle. 

I mean, c'mon Lisa, have a heart.

I'm sure all her issues as a teenager will trace back to this in therapy.

2 comments:

Kira: said...

LOL. Toddler meltdowns. sigh. We have some of those stupid reasons at our house too.

Diana said...

Um, hilarious! I'm sorry, I laughed out loud at this one and I feel bad that my entertainment has to come at the cost of your patience. You're a good mom Lisa!