![]() |
| Dad: The human pillow. |
I thought about cropping the nasty scribbled-all-over wall out of this shot. But I'm hoping in 20 years this picture will make me laugh. Right now, it makes me frown.
And I'm hoping this will be the last picture I ever post with scribbled walls.
We move tomorrow.
Our new place has pretty, shiny, un-scribbled walls. Words can't describe how harsh I will be about enforcing rules about where and when we draw in our house.
There will be designated zones.
And I'm thinking about checking the markers out and in like a library.
You think I'm joking... don't you?
P.S. Happy New Year. It easy to forget it's New Year's when your family of 4 is eating cereal for every meal and sharing 2 forks till tomorrow.

4 comments:
Happy moving! We made new rules about where and when we draw and eat in our new place too. It's easier for kids to start fresh when it's an unfamiliar place. I love the check-out idea, I might use it!
So cute Lisa! Good luck with the move!
Cute pic, I remember doing this to my dad too back in the day. Somehow Dad=jungle gym. Good luck moving, happy new year, and good luck with the markers!
Your walls look like ours! I ended up throwing all the markers away and only allow crayons under serious supervision... good luck with the move!
Post a Comment