Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hannah Princess of Plants.

I have a personal gardener that happily cares for my herbs.


I barely have to remind her to water them. It's nice.


We planted the seeds about 2 weeks ago. You were only supposed to plant 4 seeds in one pot. We dumped the whole packet into each pot. It's just more exciting that way. 

Hannah took it upon herself to make signs out of the seed packets and popsicle sticks.



She is a little protective of the plants and won't let me use them for cooking. Even though that is the sole reason I got them. 

She thinks it's mean.

P.S. I'm surprised that Rosemary tree is doing so well. It's gets dressed up like the family pet everyday in all kinds of get ups. Fine by me. I don't do pets. 

P.P.S. Hannah named the rosemary tree Ducky Mo Mo.





1 comment:

E B said...

Rosemary dress-ups! My girls and your girl think on the same wavelengths!