![]() |
| She's entertaining. |
![]() |
| After a pedicure, she dries her toes upside down using the air conditioner. |
![]() |
| For a day she was a magician. She performed the same show over and over about 10 times. |
![]() |
| She stops to rest every couple of blocks. |
![]() |
| Hannah really loves to draw. And I think she's rather good. |
![]() |
| The artist titled this piece "Flower World". |
![]() |
| Sometimes she draws on her clothes. |
![]() |
| For a girl who has a true heartfelt love for bugs, firefly season is magical. |








2 comments:
I love the fireflies at my house! And I think that Hannah is very good at drawing too! Way to go Hannah! What a cutie.
Hi,
Hannah is so cute!!!
I wish we had fireflies where we live, but unfortunately we don't:(
She is really good at drawing flowers!!!
Post a Comment