| Our old apartment. I miss how festive and friendly everyone is. |
| Running races without pants. |
| First one out during musical chairs. It's a rough game. |
| Picture taken a few minutes after Hannah's dentist said no sugar till her cavity is filled. He said it twice. |
A friend recently told me about a new way to peel a pomegranates.
It changed my life. If you like to eat pomegranates you must watch the video.
| I like 5 year olds more than 3 year olds during Christmas. |
| If you tap on the glass, they come right up to you. |
| Someone learned how to whistle. It's kind of a big deal. |
| Date. |
| Gratitude tree. |
| I want to relive Thanksgiving dinner. I take pictures of yummy food. |
| I went to the bathroom early one morning and came back to find my spot taken. I punished them by taking a picture with flash. |
2 comments:
They're soo cute c:
Ha ha that flash picture is priceless.
Post a Comment