Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Quest in Life - Part 1

Well... I have many quests in life. It's more like a life's to-do list. Anyway, one of my current quests is figuring out how to recreate Joe's BBQ's macaroni and cheese. Um... it's that good. I've tried for awhile now but have utterly failed.

We went to Joe's yesterday for my sister-in-law's birthday (Happy Birthday Marie!). My goal that evening was to get a few steps closer in the secret to the mac and cheese. I was thinking of all these sneaky ways to get information out of some of the employees (Okay, your not James Bond. Calm down Lisa). It really wasn't that hard. We asked one of the employees and they basically told us the main secrets (But, if I told you, I'd have to kill you). Just Kidding, the big secret is crushed up Cheez-it's on top. I am so nerdy.

I can't wait to go grocery shopping this week, get my cheez-it's, and see if my quest has come to an end. I'll let you know how it goes in my Part 2 quest in life post.

No comments: