Often I would think,
"My kids won't be like that."
Or "I would never let my kids act that way."
Experience gives you a completely different perspective on life. I only sympathize with moms of screaming kids now. Sometimes that baby is going to cry no matter what you do.

(Hannah at 3 months)
I love my girl!
3 comments:
Amen!
The solution is very easy. Don't take your kids out in public. You and your wife can still go out when ever you want. They can fend for themselves at home no matter what age. Human nature kicks in. The only problem this solution is that you'd have to home school'm because they wouldn't be able to handle public school and they'd be be wierd.
Maybe not.
I grew up in a large family and delt with that with my little brothers, so when I saw that happen in public I'd laugh and I'd be glad that wasn't me. Now here I am it's me once again.
Sorry for the long post. It does come in book form at deseret books.
Dane
P.S. Notice the time. It's my turn staying up with the little worm.
True that & hilarious picture. Hannah is so adorable, even when she's screamin'.
Post a Comment