
It looks so pretty! I didn't know it could look so good!
I'm scared to walk on it because it looks so nice.
We appreciate all your hard work and all the trouble you went through to do it for us. Thank you Greg and Grayson! We love you!

Hannah is very excited about the clean carpet too.

She loved having you over as you can see.
4 comments:
Can they make a stop over at my house next? We really need the help too. :)
Oh my goodness, what a cute little girl. :)
I so get excited over clean carpets for sure! I'd get them cleaned once a month if i could. I'm not even kidding.
Hey Lisa,
I had to take off the followers gadget from our Recipes page on Simply Healthful. We now only have it on our Main page. You will have to sign up to be a follower again. Sorry, for this. Thanks for signing up though. The recipes are great!
Post a Comment