It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
I went in to work one day with the baby in his footie pajamas and everyone scolded me (like I'm some first time mom) I said, it's 10 degrees outside and they're warm. Besides he likes them and I did change him into them so :P
I can't wait till summer comes and we can wear clothes again.
6 comments:
For Jared: I like Hannah's small and spacey teeth.
And I like how Asher is a "cool model" baby. I don't really know what that is, but in his pictures he has this, "I'm cool, and I'm a model" look.
Yeah for pajamas! We love them over here too.
We LOVE pj's! They are so comfy :)
you sound like me! I love my pj's. you're not being lazy, you're being green and conserving resources, right? ;)
When I had a newborn I didn't care if I was naked. I was in such a daze from lack of sleep. Take your time!
So cute! I love jammies!
I went in to work one day with the baby in his footie pajamas and everyone scolded me (like I'm some first time mom) I said, it's 10 degrees outside and they're warm. Besides he likes them and I did change him into them so :P
I can't wait till summer comes and we can wear clothes again.
Post a Comment