It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Hannah van Gogh.
Hannah is a true artist...everything is a canvas.
Bathroom Door.
Couch.
Even her Body.
Hannah loves to color.
But her problem is that she loves to color on any and everything.
We are trying to teach her that you only color on paper, but it's not going so well.
Oh, not fun. Have you tried the Colorwonder line from Crayola? These markers only color on colorwonder paper. Good luck teaching her to only color on paper.
I love to see that Hannah is such a cute little artist, but probably needs to find a better "support" for her artwork. ;) We had a big chalkboard down low for creative moments when I was a kid. Good luck!
5 comments:
Oh, not fun. Have you tried the Colorwonder line from Crayola? These markers only color on colorwonder paper. Good luck teaching her to only color on paper.
I love to see that Hannah is such a cute little artist, but probably needs to find a better "support" for her artwork. ;) We had a big chalkboard down low for creative moments when I was a kid. Good luck!
Ha! That is sooooo funny, for me, NOT her mommy!! Grin...
The joys of parenting. :)
Woah. You weren't kidding about all over the walls!
Post a Comment