It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
What a goof.
I love it when they find cute ways to entertain themselves. She is adorable!!
She is a hoot! I love games like that that keep 'em entertained. You just don't get that satisfaction with toys. :)
What fun! i just love hearing their little kid speech. You will miss it. She probably keeps you quite entertained!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it when they find cute ways to entertain themselves. She is adorable!!
She is a hoot! I love games like that that keep 'em entertained. You just don't get that satisfaction with toys. :)
What fun! i just love hearing their little kid speech. You will miss it. She probably keeps you quite entertained!
Post a Comment