Hannah ripped a hole in the screen of her window and was pushing her toys through it.

Our kind neighbor picked them up, brought them to us, told the story, and got Hannah in trouble.

There is still a ball under the car out front.
That girl.
Later, Hannah had the nerve to line a bunch of toys up on her sill and ask me to open her window. I straight up told her no.
4 comments:
Ha, way to drop the hammer
Dude! I would be like, "Fine. You don't want the toys? You don't get the toys." And take them away.
Tough love, baby.
Hahaha ok so I don't think I would actually do that. Funny though!
You are so the meanest mom ever! I can't believe you would not open the window for her. Ugh!
That girl is F-U-N-N-Y! Love it!
Oh, aren't children so much fun. Glad it isn't just my kid giving me a hard time.
Post a Comment