Wednesday, July 8, 2009

For The Family... Catching Up.


My new haircut. 14 inches baby!


Hannah's new haircut, thanks Teresa!


Hannah's 2 year check up. She got her blood drawn and she did so good. All she said the whole time was "Owie". She was so proud to wear her band aid all day. She cried when it fell off.


Turtle Face. He does this... alot.


Girls day out.

The boys in grey. Hanging out.


We go to the beach alot now.


Hannah spends most of her time playing with sand.


T.V. watching position.


Went down town and touched "The Bean".


Hannah likes to play in the down town "Face Fountain".


Petting a snake at the Nature Museum.


That shirt will never be the same.


Hannah's curls.


Hannah's "Princess Skirt".


Asher's Blessing Day.


Asher now watches T.V... yes!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, sounds like you guys have lots of fun. That is awesome that you live so close to a beach that you can go there often.

Marie said...

Lisa, I really like your hair cut. So cute. And the picture of you and Hannah is great. She looks so "cool". Thanks for the update! I miss you guys, but love to see what you are up to.

I'm glad you can enjoy the outside. I'm totally jealous.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for catching us all up, love your haircut! And your babie's curls..so cute!

PS My word verification is "pooded", I think that could make some awesome slang. LOL