Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photo Class - Assignment 1.

Assignment 1 - Take Pictures of the World Around You.

Um... I'm a mom. My world is a little girl and boy...













And anything along the way.





7 comments:

Elise said...

Yours turned out so beautiful! I'm jealous. But now I'm thinking about posting mine too ... :)

Unknown said...

I want to take a photography class badly and now I am inspired to look at the schedule of classes here.

Marie said...

Yes, your world is a little girl and boy, but they are such attractive children. (Which was only accentuated by the photographer. Great job!)

brett and carly said...

Wow, those are awesome! I love the one of the milk jugs. :)

Tanya Leigh said...

So great, Lis. Wanna share your photo assignments every week? I'd love to tag along :)

Elizabeth said...

What a great world! I like your pics.

Cannwin said...

okay the line of milk cartons... that defines motherhood. I love it. You should enter it into a motherhood photo contest