It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
It's true, I hate bugs with a passion. But it's so funny how interested Hannah is in them. She will follow a bug around the park the whole time we are there if you let her.
4 comments:
With a mother who loves butterflies, wonder where she got that? I love
it that she loves ladybugs! Hannah, we are two peas in a pod!
Loves butterflies, yes... but as I recall, you HATE bugs. Does this cause some trauma? At least ladybugs are cute. Flies and spiders, not so much.
Just teasing. :-)
So cute!
It's true, I hate bugs with a passion. But it's so funny how interested Hannah is in them. She will follow a bug around the park the whole time we are there if you let her.
Post a Comment