It all started with Jared and Lisa in '04. Hannah joined up in '07. Asher got in on the action in '09. The team currently plays in Chicago and loves it.
Awesome- he must of learned that from all the chin ups I did at your house when I was there... I think I did like 50 each morning (just kidding...Lisa- I've never been able to do one either). Jared I like your longer hair a lot! Seriously!
Can we please get a video of this? Because I'm not sure which is more impressive- Asher doing a chin-up or Jared holding Asher out at arm's length so he can do a chin-up.
4 comments:
awesome!
Wow, quite the He-Man, awesome!
Awesome- he must of learned that from all the chin ups I did at your house when I was there... I think I did like 50 each morning (just kidding...Lisa- I've never been able to do one either). Jared I like your longer hair a lot! Seriously!
Can we please get a video of this? Because I'm not sure which is more impressive- Asher doing a chin-up or Jared holding Asher out at arm's length so he can do a chin-up.
Post a Comment