If you know me well you know I like fried food.

I subconciously crave this meal at all times.
Shrimp and Chips from
Pete's Fish and Chips in Mesa, AZ.
Oh, how I love to eat you.
I could drink that sauce straight.

Pete's, I've tried finding your equal here, but to no avail.
If an unborn child is made of what the mother eats...
then Hannah is half shrimp and french fries.
5 comments:
Oh no, if an unborn child is made of what the mother eats then mine is going to be all sugar and chocolate. Do love Pete's though. That is the only kind of shrimp I will eat and how I love that sauce.
And Melody is made up at least half Wendy's vanilla frosties!
Where is Pete's? We're going to have to go try it out next time we're in Mesa!
I love me some good curly fries :).
You're making me want Pete's right now! I think that I've made the long drive over there at least 3 times this pregnancy, because it sounded fabulous and I just didn't want anything else after that. Mmm...yum. Sorry you're so far from it now. I've often thought of purchasing a very large bottle of their sauce and keeping in my fridge. The only thing that stops me from actually doing it, is that I'm not sure that I can fry fish as well as them and then I'd just go and ruin the whole thing!
mmmm...making me want something greasy.
Post a Comment