Monday, February 1, 2010

Picture of The Month - January


Hallelujah! She now eats carrots!

One vegetable at a time. Next stop... beans.

#1 stress in my life is getting this girl to eat healthy food.

5 comments:

The Draxler Days said...

I hear you! Jaxon has about 10 (maybe) things he will eat. Encouraging him to try new things is such a pain!

Katie said...

Apparently I still haven't learned how to like healthy foods...

I thought she was eating Cheetos.

:)

Jess Hammond said...

two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

Melissa said...

I have the same problem with Lucas and it doesn't help I have a junk food tooth. The other day during the time after nap before dinner he was starving pulling everything off the shelves and I told him his only option was green beans or wait for dinner. It worked, and he was even excited about it. Maybe it would work for Hannah. Starve into submission.

Lisa said...

That's how I got her to eat the carrots. Now she likes them anytime.