Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mom's Magical Jewelry Box.

A mother's jewelry box has a mysterious power that a daughter is drawn to. You just have to open it and look inside.


A mother's jewels are magical objects that can mesmerize a child for hours.

I remember sneaking into my mother's room, opening up her box, and looking at all her jewelry with respectful awe.


They were the most amazing things a little girl had ever seen!

It's a couple decades later and my mom has given me some of those magical items that I still find myself dazed over.


Thanks mom. I love them.

And the torch has been passed on.


Hannah loves loves loves to wear my jewelry.
Everyday I find her sneaking in my box and looking at all the shiny objects.

I love that girl. But...

The death count of my broken bracelets currently stands at 6.

Bummer.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Maybe it is just a kid thing because Ethan loves to try and sneak and get into my jewelry box as well. Luckily he can only reach the bracelets right now.

Tanya Leigh said...

:) so much for "respectful awe" ;)

I wish my kids could learn your talent at that. I lost count of all the broken pieces long ago.

mommy said...

Oh I love little girls!