Saturday, January 9, 2010

Year 5.

It's been five years Jared, and I still like you.




We got away for a few days to celebrate our anniversary with a little snowboarding.


On our way back to Chicago we saw the Ski Resort from the air. How random.

Special thanks to my mom for watching the kids for a couple days so we could have a blast without them.

9 comments:

Camie said...

I'm glad you still "like" him LIsa! You are so funny! Days without kids. I am craving that like crazy right now!

Kristy said...

As much as you love your kids, it's always great to get away from them for a little bit. Happy Anniversary!

Kira: said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cannwin said...

happy anniversary!

Kasey said...

Super fun! happy #5!

mommy said...

That's so awesome. What a fun celebration!

Kasey said...

We didn't get broken into, thank heavens, but my friend did last week. My house is always locked up super tight, but if someone wanted in I'm sure they could find a way.

Kyla said...

Congrats on 5 years!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute wedding photo. So sweet to see all your blessings that have come since then.