Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Have I Done?!

I gave Hannah a hair cut...


It kind of got out of control...


I'm using this blog post...


to break the news to Jared.


After an hour of feeling completely sick about what I'd done...



I kind of like it.

(who in their right mind cuts off all those curls?)
(And in my defense, she moved. Alot.)

Edit: I still felt sick about it the next day... and the next day.

11 comments:

Jared said...

What's this? I leave in the morning and come home to my wife and two sons?

Lisa said...

We can start calling her Hank.

Marie said...

Hannah and Julie are twins!
Hey- less shampoo, easier to comb, throw in a clip and you're good. I think this is a great haircut.

And if I recall, Hannah's hair grows super fast and will look just like it used to in like 2 days.

The Draxler Days said...

Looks perfect for the summer! Lisa how I miss you! You are so funny!

The Draxler Days said...

oh and Hank sounds like a good name to me! :)

Barbie Madsen said...

haha! i'm so sorry. don't worry it will grow super fast and it really doesn't look bad.

Elise said...

Nice and cool for summer :)

E B said...

That's funny - I felt completely sick after I cut my Hannah's hair too!

Elizabeth said...

I think it's cute- plus you can ee her face better. It'll grow back before you know it. Don't worry too much!

Melissa said...

Great job! Trimming kids hair is hard. They're so wiggly and have no patience for it. It always takes me at least two days to adjust to the boys new hair after I cut it. Something about the hair settling into it's new groove.

Also, I asked my hairdresser about cutting kids curly hair back when Carter had his blond curls. She said to collect it all in a ponytail at their crown, pull it away from the head to the length you like the top layer and cut the rest. Sweet and simple.

Tanya Leigh said...

oh haircuts for kids. always thrilling. it's great that we get to practice while they're young and don't really care.

She's adorable either way, but I know how you feel.

flower clips are easy and will girl her right up :)