Thursday, May 13, 2010

Proof I Love My Kids.

Dear Kids,

Taking you places is colossal-monstrous effort.

But...

(Where's Asher?)






We do it because we love your guts to pieces, bits, and molecules.


(We took the kids to MSI and the Field Museum. It was so fun!)

3 comments:

The Draxler Days said...

I hear you on the effort part of that. I used to love going to the library because Jaxon, usually the hard one would just sit and listen to stories. Suddenly Ella has decided she needs to act like a true two year old. Lame...life will never be the same!

i love love said...

this made me miss my dad..:(..i miss the moments when he would take the three of us to the seaside..sit there and breathe some air and tell stories and buy us ice cream..i miss those moments..i really wisk i could him one of those rolex watches..he never asked for them but loves watches

mommy said...

Looks fun!