It's quite funny to us. (She does call him Daddy too. Sometimes.)
I took some pictures of me and the kids for Jared for Father's Day.
I forgot to give them to him.
Here you go Daddy-o. We love you.



R.I.P
Hannah's special blue Ariel Mermaid bucket died a horrible death at the beach when Hannah landed on it and it shattered. She brought me the pieces and in tears asked me to fix it. It was adorably heart-breaking. I bought her a pink one to fix the pain.
Edit: About a week after this post, the pink bucket was shattered at the beach too. I need to buy her a metal one. She's rough with her buckets.

You were probably expecting some pictures of Jared. Some day I'll actually post pictures of him. He's at school when all the picture magic happens.
I swear he's still alive and around here somewhere.



5 comments:
OK - your kids are adorable. I LOVE their curly hair!
Look at those happy little faces! So cute!
Grace got on a kick where she would call Alan by his name. When it got pretty bad, he gave her a list of names that were okay for her to use. "Papa" is now one of her favorites. Really funny.
I miss you girlie....feels like I haven't seen you forever!!! Love to get on here and check up on ya! Haven't been on in forever, I need to update my blog! Love you!!!
So how does it feel to be blog stocked! :) I just found your blog and loved the story about the bucket. Thanks for a great lesson on Sunday!
your kids are SO cute. and the buckets make me laugh.
Post a Comment